Wolbeest Quarterly Sock Club
Next year there will a quarterly sock club in addition to the monthly sock club. Every month something gorgeous and woolly to look forward to :-). You can list per quarter of a year.
There are three options:
- Each month a set of 5 mini's of your favourite yarn;
- Each month a skein of your favourite yarn;
- Each month 3 skeins of your favourite yarn.
There are different yarn options:
- Wolbeest supersock (75% sw merino – 25% nylon); 20gr./85m. of 50gr./210m. of 100gr./425m.
- Wolbeest super BFL sock (75% sw BFL – 25% nylon); 20gr./85m. of 100gr./425m..
- Wolbeest glittersock (75% sw merino - 20% nylon - 5% silver stellina); 20gr./80m. of 100gr./400m.
- Wolbeest singles (100% sw merino); 20gr./73.2m. of 100gr./366m.
- Wolbeest basis sock (75% virgin wool - 25% nylon); 100gr./425m.
Some treats and small gifts are included :-).
The yarn will be shipped at the end of each month, so you'll receive 3 different parcels, each at the end of a month and you'll pay shipping cost 3 times which will be calculated when checking out. However, it is also possible to receive the 3 skeins in 1 shipment. This means you pay shipping cost only once and you will receive the yarn at the end of the 3rd month of the subsequent quarter of the year.
Orders from abroad will only ship once every three months. If you wish to receive the yarn each month, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Choose the option 'abroad' in the drop down list (shipping) and the shipping cost will be calculated based on your location.
What to expect?
The colourway of the skeins will be inspired by the picture of the subsequent month. If you order multiple skeins a month, they'll be dyed in a colour sequence and can be a mix of speckled, semi-solid or variegated skeins. If you order one skein each month, then it will be a variegated yarn.
These pictures are of course an indication, the real magic often happens while dyeing. I use these pictures for inspiration and this is very subjective and also a matter of taste. My interpretation might be completely different from your ideas or opinions. Buying a 'mystery' kit is always a risk.